The mobile phone is one device that has revolutionized the way we connect with people and various service providers. The steadily increasing time spent on the phone includes digital payments for frequent transactions such as mobile recharges and bill payments via reliable platforms such as MobiKwik.
Moreover, the pandemic encouraged digital payments in a big way. For example, Airtel recharge needs a few simple taps on the payment solution app providing innovative, cost-effective ways to recharge and earn rewards. But how has the mobile recharge business come of age? Let us learn and find out.
The Arrival Of The Mobile Recharge App:
The online mobile recharge app is the natural progression from physical scratch cards used during the early stages of mobile telephony. However, the mobile recharge solution today wins over the scratch card for its cost-effectiveness and time-saving characteristics with mobility and accessibility of the application software. In addition, scratch cards are relatively costly to produce and distribute. So, let us find out how you benefit from using the payment solutions on your mobile phone, which is too essential for us to ignore.
Benefits Of Mobile Recharge:
All you need to recharge with your mobile service provider is an app on your Smartphone. The online mobile recharge app is convenient while providing many functionalities from a single but multitasking interface. For example, several “Fintech” payments app like MobiKwik simplifies digital transactions with one-tap access on their platform. Besides, the critical benefits are:
- The app shrinks your go-to-market time with 24/7 access and complies with the pandemic protocol.
- It changes how you interact with your mobile phone and the service provider’s business ways.
- The mobile subscriber enjoys a fast and handy Airtel recharge option among the many service providers like BSNL, Vodafone-Idea, and Jio. In addition, they gain from a low-cost, high-engagement payment solution.
- Mobile telephone operators can achieve their business targets and attract new customers while retaining the existing ones.
- The online mobile recharge app enables the operators to automate their functions, including distribution, sales, and pricing workflow.
Online Mobile Recharge App Features:
While there are several benefits to using the online mobile recharge app for both the user and the operator, the ecosystem delivers features that make using the app fruitful. Besides, the digital platform effectively eliminates the erstwhile scratch card through the evolution of the Indian online mobile phone recharge horizon. So, let us check them out:
- Seamless Transactions:
The app provides a simple and user-friendly interface allowing the recharge in a few taps. In addition, you can recharge every Indian mobile service provider’s prepaid plans, not only Airtel recharge.
- Save More:
Every digital payment platform comes with several advantages. The most attractive app features are exciting discount offers and cash-back rewards. For example, with every Airtel recharge, you can choose reward coupons offered by the platform helping you to save money.
- Payment Security:
One of the critical components of the online mobile recharge app is the inbuilt security in the payment gateway. End-to-end data protection of each transaction ensures the safety of your funds and information stored on the platform.
How To Choose The Online Mobile Recharge App?
Your choice is eclectic with the many digital payment “FinTechs” operating in the Indian financial ecosystem. The first step to using the online mobile recharge app for digital payments solution is installing the software on your Smartphone. For example, download and install the MobiKwik app before using it. Once installed, look for the following functionalities.
- The platform must offer a comprehensive interface for every type of financial transaction, including investments.
- Study the features of the mobile wallet and the ways to recharge them.
- Mobile recharge and bill payments must provide a simple interface with timely reminders from the app to avoid payment default.
- The mobile recharge option for a prepaid plan must display all the offered plans of the mobile operator. For example, you can choose a suitable prepaid plan using the Airtel recharge platform from the display dropdown list.
- Mobile recharge should not invite extra charges.
- The transactions must be secure and safe with the gateway sticking to tokenization protocol.
- The app must provide acknowledgment of the transaction for future records.
- The platform must offer a robust customer care mechanism to redress customer issues.
The mobile recharge business drives the rapidly evolving Indian telecom sector. And the pandemic has played a significant role in boosting the turnover of online mobile recharge apps. For example, a prominent “fintech” reports nearly 55% growth in mobile recharge transactions from December 2019 to December 2020 during the pandemic-induced lockdown. In addition, discounts and rewards have boosted the transaction volumes and the average recharge size.