Armored cars and vehicles now can be provided with many opportunities that will not only help get you out of the danger zone when being shot at but also help disable the individual trying to follow you if somebody were to chase you in another car. You could wait until you knew you going to make a clear turn and right before you get to the turn, you turn on the oil dispenser which drops oil all over the road after your Armored Cars and Trucks this of course would create the individual circle out or not be capable to get traction from the oil. If they transpire to still catch up to you for some reason you could disperse the road spikes that would spread over the road and give the car chasing you a flat tire.
After decreasing the road spikes you could always turn on the smoke generator to lay out a good moisture screen as well. Anybody after you will have to handle it for fear of racing into something. These are just some of the features you could have established on your armored car. Your car also is provided with run-flat tires. These special tires have a tire within the tire constructed of hard rubber which will allow you to travel up to 60 mph even when your stock tires have been shot out or flattened somehow. This will give you the ability to get out of the dangerous spot to safety.
10 Impressive Facts about Armored Pickup Cars & Trucks!
1. Most of the makes and models of Armored Pick-Up Truck & care are designed to handle tough missions.
2. When compared to Armored SUVs or Armored Cars, Armored Pickup is considered a multi-tasked Armored Cars and Trucks worldwide.
3. Another attractive feature of an Armored Pickup Truck is its ability to withstand any kind of harsh environment.
4. Armored Pick-Up is designed to tackle almost any terrain easily.
5. Its most unique feature is the capability to transport both people and cargo.
6. It also exhibits great off-road capability like Armored SUVs.
7. Armored Pickup is considered to be durable as well as reliable.
8. Most banks and other private organizations that frequently transport high-value and economic prospects like coins, currencies, precious stones, gold, weapons ETC prefer pick-up trucks for their secure transportation.
9. One of the prime intentions of using Armored pick-up trucks is to resist robbery and hijacking.
10. Armored Pick-Up Truck can be a great relief for a film director to use in movie action scenes.
Weathering is an essential aspect of armored fighting vehicle modeling such as tanks, armored cars, self-propelled guns or trucks. It is a technique used by modelers to give the armor model an old, well used and worn-out look. During wartime, all sorts of armored fighting vehicles encountered a variety of wear and tear.
Here is a brief guide for weathering an armored fighting vehicle.
1. The first step is to involve washes to the armor model. Schedule the washes by combining a ratio of 20 percent matt black paint and 80 percent thinner.
2. Use a wide flat brush to run the wash freely onto the model, covering only small areas at a time.
3. Once you have covered the real model, wipe out most of the black using a gentle cloth while it is even wet. The washes will supply an “old and used” perspective for the armor model.
4. Next, the painting is highlighted by using a method called “dry brushing”. This technique makes use of an almost dry brush by stroking it back and forth over the surface of the model to bring out its details.
5. To obtain good results, use flat sable brushes of different sizes. There are two important factors that you have to carry note which is the portion of the paint on the brush and the texture of the paint. Having too much color on the brush will result in solid patches of color whereas too little paint will leave nothing at all from the brush.
6. When dry brushing, the paint used should be a more golden color over a darker basic coat. Start by adding white to the basic color and control the texture of the paint. Use the brush to pick up a small piece of paint. Then terminate most of the paint off the brush on cardboard or a rag before dry brushing over the surface of the model.
7. After the initial dry brushing is accomplished for the total model, repeat the process by counting more white color to the paint. But this time, apply with a lighter stroke and consolidate only the extended detail. Inspect your work carefully and dry scrub again with an even lighter color if required. You should have witnessed that after dry brushing the details on the model seem to be more visible and emphasized.