Recently, MultiBank FX has won an award for CFD and Forex. Hence, this article will provide you with complete details about this forex trading company that will help you understand its trading platform. After reading the details, the decision is up to you whether you want to create an account with MultiBank FX or not. So, continue reading it!
If we talk about the company details, MultiBank was established in 2005 in California, and its first headquarters was also located in California. Later, due to some rules and regulation complications, this company shifted its headquarters to Hong Kong.
But, it couldn’t be forgotten what the USA did to this company. Thus, MultiBank has banned the clients from the USA, and now, no US person can create an account with this company. Furthermore, this forex exchange company has created its branches in 25 other countries worldwide. The numbers of clients who have opened up their account in MultiBank are 320,000 that are located in 90 different countries of the world.
MultiBank FX also possesses license with financial regulators of four continents, which includes:
MultiBank Web Platform
The MultiBank Group is also providing the feature of a web trading platform that can be accessed from a lot of browsers and provides the following features:
- There is no requirement for downloading.
- Classes for multiple assets.
- A huge range of technical tools is provided along with indicators.
- It can work on both PC and Mac.
- Options of full customization
- Innovative charting ability
- Automated trading options
- More than 30 built-in indicators
- Greater charting options
- Improved scripting tools for better performance
- Greater than 80 analysis tools
- News about the market and a free economic calendar
Mobile Trading App Of MultiBank
There is an application of MultiBank that works on both Android and iOS so that their customers can get access to their accounts easily and instantly. However, some of the features of their app are as under:
- Trading and management of accounts can be done anywhere and at any time by using the mobile app.
- Get complete access to real-time trading and pricing.
- Wide-ranging products are offered by the company.
- The option of charting is also available on the mobile app, and live trading can be done.
Cons Of MultiBank
One of the greatest cons of MultiBank is that there are no educational resources and no security of investor’s payment as well. Moreover, there is a risk that the payment of the investor can be robbed by cheating or hacking.
The Final Thoughts:
The bottom line is that this complete MultiBank review has provided you with the actual details of the trading platforms of the MultiBank. So, after understanding and knowing all of the features of the MultiBank, the decision is up to you for trusting MultiBank or not. However, different reviews of the Forex brokers tell that it’s better to be safe and not to invest money in this company.