Guest posting/ guest blogging services are a legitimate SEO strategy that uses white hat link development techniques. It’s an intriguing idea to write a blog and post it on someone else’s website. It benefits both the guest bloggers and the website hosting the guest blogging.
Do you know what guest blogging is?
- Guest blogging is a type of content marketing strategy that entails writing and posting one or more articles for other websites.
- These articles have your byline and are frequently highlighted as produced by a “guest author” or “contributor” by the editor of that website.
- You may be compensated for your guest blogging efforts depending on the magazine.
- Some sites will instead provide non-monetary prizes for your post, such as a link to your personal website or social network accounts.
Incredible benefits of guest blogging
Here are few most crucial advantages of guest blogging:
- Create a reputation as an industry expert/thought leader.
- Develop your personal brand
- Increase your audience (social followers, subscribers etc.)
- Enhance SEO performance
- Create authoritative backlinks.
- Create new ties and partnerships. Co-marketing alliances, for example, or career opportunities
- Increase referral traffic
- Increase brand recognition for a corporation
- Increase the number of leads, users, and even customers.
Key point of successful guest blogger
Set specific, Achievable post
- Setting reasonable, quantifiable goals is the first step in starting a successful guest blogging strategy.
- These objectives could be related to your company’s performance (such as obtaining more leads or clients) or to the performance of your website (like improving your search visibility or your referral traffic).
- Make your aim as smart as possible. When you have a defined purpose, it is much easier to choose themes to write about, sites to publish on, how frequently you write, and so on. Most importantly, a smart goal will inform you whether or not this technique is appropriate for your company and how much you should invest in it in the future.
Choose topic that will benefit your own business goals
- Some guest blogging services frequently fails because they focus on the money rather than the content and quality backlinks. That’s a wonderful technique for being published, but it serves the publishers’ interests rather than yours.
Always looking for reputable guest blogging sites
- Use Sophisticated Search Operators — this is where you use advanced search operators such as “intext: submit a guest post.”
- Use Google Reverse Image Search, where you take a prominent guest blogger’s headshot and use it to identify sites where they’ve previously published. Those publications will almost certainly accept guest posts.
- Look for listings of the most popular websites that welcome guest posts.
- Examine the backlinks of your competition.
- Next, prioritize your list and pitch only blogs that have:
- Domain Authority of at least 40 (or Domain Rating if using Ahrefs)
- A spam score of 3% or lower
- A thorough editing process
Conduct guest blogging outreach
- It’s time to start thinking about how to pitch your guest post ideas at this point.
- The sites you wish to target, as I indicated in the previous phase, have a rigorous editorial procedure. So, seek for the website’s guest blogging guidelines first, and then prepare your pitch idea.
- My advice is to approach your blogger by outreach process carefully, beginning with the keywords you already discovered and ending with your target publication. Check to see if your chosen topic is already ranked on your target website.